Monday, October 10, 2016

Fried Garlic Herb Butter

Is it me or does fried garlic make everything better? I think it does. Especially mixed with some fresh herbs and butter.....om nom nom nom. This quick, simple recipe can go on some nice french bread, or toss some on your veggies, or in my case...on a nicely grilled steak.




This is one of those recipes where I wanted a little something extra on my steak so I threw this together in a few minutes.

Fried Garlic Herb Butter:
1 stick of butter, room temperature
1 Tbsp. olive oil
3 - 4 garlic cloves, chopped
1 tsp. rosemary, chopped
1 tsp. thyme, chopped

1. In a small pan over medium heat, tons in garlic and olive oil. Cook until the garlic turn golden brown, roughly 5 minutes.



2. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, rosemary, and thyme. If the butter the butter becomes too soft, place it in the fridge for a few minutes.



3. Put butter on something delicious and stuff face!


Might also enjoy:
Compound Butters
Seared Asparagus
Collard Greens

No comments:

Post a Comment